Adding Recurring Service at Sale

horne_mmccue
New Contributor

Hey folks,

So, I'm experimenting with a few different things when it comes to memberships and these work-flows are helpful, but the first one does not appear to function at all. I have created an adder that is supposed to add a recurring service to the membership at the point of sale.

This is not what happens when the job is completed. Two recurring services are generated as per the membership rule. What am I supposed to be doing when I use this Workflow?

horne_mmccue_0-1711381084648.png

2 REPLIES 2

Steveng
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Go into your membership type and delete the recurring service attached in the backend settings.  The system is adding it twice, once from the membership and once from the workflow in the pricebook.  All our membership types do not have a recurring service due to this workflow in our pricebook add on items with triggered workflows.  

MirandaMel

I think it has to do with having the recurring service invoice template already having the recurring service on it which is why it is now adding that second one on for you.

This video was a huge help when we were setting up memberships.  Might be useful to check your work flow to see if there might be a glitch in it somewhere.  

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning