Reminder for Memberships

ladams76
New Contributor III

Is there a report or follow up or something we can set as a reminder for our sales reps and technicians that a customer has an upcoming maintenance coming up or to schedule one or that their agreement is expiring and we need to contact them about renewing. I saw some stuff in marketing pro about sending out emails and texts to customers but I need a way to remind office staff, sales reps and technicians in all 3 locations.

5 REPLIES 5

csi_jalvillar
New Contributor

I agree, I'm new to 'recurring events' and I was wondering how CSR's are notified to follow up with customers that need reminders of upcoming services and making appointments?

ladams76
New Contributor III

I really need a way to send out a list to the sales managers for each location or to service managers for each locations with upcoming memberships that are expiring or upcoming quarterly maintenance that is owed to a customer. We have it set to email residential customers that their membership is expiring but we need a way for our sales guys to call on our commercial customers as well when theirs are running out. I could try and create a report but I hate dealing with those. I need a simple cut and dry report and it's information overload to me when I try and build a report.

alyssae
New Contributor III

Hi @ladams76, report creation can be overwhelming, but it is the best way to accomplish getting that initial list. It may take a few tries and some time studying the training materials in ST (which are a huge help!), but I think it will be worth it. After the report itself is created, it is super easy to just go in and run it for your lists.

Additionally, ST has a SCHEDULED REPORT feature where the report will automatically be sent out weekly, monthly, or the preferred reoccurrence. 

Here is the knowledge base link: https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/schedule-legacy-reports 

The Service Titan Academy has a step by step training for both "Scheduling Flexible Reports" and "Scheduling Simple Reports." Of course, I would start with Academy training on creating the reports.

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @ladams76 -- aside from using the follow up tab and scheduled reports, you can also use task mgmt. to set reminders, Also, make sure you have the recurring service events enabled on the job booking screen. This way when you type in a customer name it'll pull up any of the visits that are due and can book it right from the job screen.

Sheena @ NiFT

alyssae
New Contributor III

My first thought was ST tasks. It is some manual work, but if you run those reports, you can set tasks for employees in ST that may serve as reminders. You can have it set up to where they get emails reminding them they have tasks in ST as well. However, those tasks would have to be closed afterwards so that there are not a lot of incomplete tasks built up. Another thought is to set up reminders or alerts via the email/calendar apps if any are used. Hopefully there is a more efficient alternative.