Mobile App.

Kalenkulp19
New Contributor II

The app just doesn't seem optimized for apple products. Sometimes it enters some sort of zoomed in mode where i cant un-zoom unless I close the app and restart. Its a bit frustrating. I try and use my Samsung tablet but often times my tablet doesn't load things nearly as fast or at all when service is spotty. The app doesnt seem to adjust to the size of my phone screen and i find myself scrolling left/right to find certain buttons.

There are occasions where my apprentice will/won't dispatch/arrive/pause/complete a job on his phone but it wont update my tablet/phone even when in good service. I have an apple phone and a samsung tablet while he uses an Android device. It sometimes will correct itself after a bit but I often have to adjust our timesheets for a job after the fact on the office side because it doesnt record something properly. We have gotten into the habit of checking hours and timsheets the morning after because of this issue and they are often inaccurate. Having to go back and double/triple check something like this is why we switched to Service Titan over paper in the first place.

3 REPLIES 3

Kalenkulp19
New Contributor II

Ill make sure everything is up to date. Ill try and pay more attention to what/when it does anything out of the ordinary. 

alynch
New Contributor II

Hi Kalen,

I will be more than happy to look into this with you. A few things that we can do in the meantime is to make sure the iOS is up-to-date by performing the latest software update. iOS should be version 16.3.1. Also, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the Service Titan Mobile app to ensure that it is also on the most recent software version. I will be able to follow up with you via email if you could gather some specific examples from the last 24-48 hours that will help us tremendously! Thank you 🙏 Service Titan Customer Support.

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @Kalenkulp19 - I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with the mobile app. I've connected with the team internally to get assistance, and I'll follow up with them in a few days if you don't hear from them before then.