Looking to create a live spreadsheet through google sheets

jp1995
New Contributor

Hello, I am looking to create a live google sheets doc with information from service titan. Has anyone successfully done this? if so can you inform me how you did it? I have tried copy and pasting the URL from Service Titan But the data does not. Is it even possible to create a live spread sheet through this portal as its not a public site? thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

New Contributor

I have attempted this via Zapier without success. I have been able to do it with Airtable though. 

Service Titan > Airtable > Google Sheets.

For Zapier (Service Titan > Google Sheets) it can be accomplished with API integration BUT I haven't mastered that either.

Please let me know if you ever figure this out!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Zklopper
New Contributor II

Hi jp, 

I have set this connection up for a few items like invoices and timesheets. It does require a few steps to set up, but it had definitely been valuable to have.  You will need both an API integration and a connection to your Google sheet through the google sheets API.     

JeffHerron
New Contributor III

API is the best, and possibly the only, way to do this. https://developer.servicetitan.io/

New Contributor

I have attempted this via Zapier without success. I have been able to do it with Airtable though. 

Service Titan > Airtable > Google Sheets.

For Zapier (Service Titan > Google Sheets) it can be accomplished with API integration BUT I haven't mastered that either.

Please let me know if you ever figure this out!

Hello! What exactly were you able to use Airtable for, we have tried Zapier without success as well. 

We are looking to have a live spreadsheet that updates throughout the day as jobs are booked so we can display the spreadsheet to our call center and dispatch team.

Any insight is appreciated!

I would use the ServiceTitan API. That would allow you to have a live spreadsheet whose data comes directly from your ServiceTitan account. I would be happy to discuss the steps if you need some assistance.