Purchase Orders for Projects & Exported Jobs

ECSoffice1
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Looking for a work around for the following issue:

I come across many purchase orders that need to be attached to a project or an exported job.

Because of our workload and distribution of duties, often the people who place orders and create PO's do not manage projects, so when the orders are turned in (paper forms) they just create a new PO. By the time I get my hands on it, there is no open or "un-exported" job available. The project will be in-progress, but I don't have a way to add the PO to a project from that direction. It only works if I create the PO from the project side, Does anyone know of a way to attach an "already-created" purchase order to a project (without creating un-needed jobs)?

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffy76
Contributor

@ECSoffice1  You can have them put the PO number on the invoice or put job name, and put the amount so you know what job to post them too do not batch them just yet. I have created a google sheet with all PO's on it and I get the price when giving the PO 

Tiffany Mendez
Office Manager / Genzel Plumbing

MirandaMel

I have added in materials as "Special Order" when a job is exported so that the cost of the PO is still reflected in the job (or project) costing.  

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning