Sold Estimate Project Status

lbrewste
New Contributor III

Hey Team! Need some advice... We have sold estimates that our a package we sell to our clients at an in-home demo with a sales rep. Then after selling the estimate we have an installation team that needs to go out to preform the equipment install. After the estimate is sold, many things can happen; they maybe out for a month, they may not be able to give you an install date just yet, they haven't closed on their house yet, they are still building their house, waiting for grant money... An array of things could happen. But in sold estimates if I haven't booked a job with all the materials, task, equipment the client was sold then it stays in my follow up tab... I need a way, an indicator from the follow up tab that these jobs have been contacted, pending, new home build, or etc. Basically unless I click into each page and read the notes I have no idea what status these are in and if my install coordinator has reached out... 

2 REPLIES 2

jsoch
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi There, have you looked into Project Tracking at all? This might be very helpful for you. You can sell the estimate as part of a project and then assign a project status to assist with tracking, you could for example have a status for Sold - Waiting for possession etc. I would highly advise talking to your CSM about this feature

lbrewste
New Contributor III

Sadly if I dont book a job based on all the equipment/task then it wont leave the sold estimates tab... But I will ask again and see if we can make this work!