Account view of Projects

seth_tes
New Contributor II

When in the customer account view, a customer could have several estimates (none of which have an estimate number), along with several jobs and several projects. It would be nice to have visibility at the account level as to which estimates and jobs are stacked under each project.  Perhaps a drop down file arrow under each project for an indepth view.  Agree/Disagree?  

3 REPLIES 3

seth_tes
New Contributor II

This would be helpful in multiple situations- customers, whether homeowners or contractors that have multi-staged remodels, this would help sort out what's been done and what has not been done.  Sometimes a homeowner is remodeling the house, starting with the upstairs, then the down stairs, the barn, the garage, landscaping etc.  Each area has it's own stack of estimates respectively.  

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Interesting I haven't thought or something like that before. Would it be something like being able to easily see which estimates were sold and which were created and not sold on a grander scale view. So for those customers who have multiple properties would be the best use case right?

Nevertheless I think this is a great idea for the ideas section of the community, be sure to reply to this post with the link to your idea so I can easily go and like it as I think this would be a great feature as well!

seth_tes
New Contributor II

A follow up- as I'm going through and updating multiple projects in the system another feature that would be helpful is to have the project status visible in the account view.