Dashboards

DamienJ5
New Contributor

Is there a way to have CSR's only see the dashboards you give them access to? I have looked in setting under role permissions but it lumps all the dashboards together. I want them to be able to see the custom dashboard created for them not but the Modular dashboard?

3 REPLIES 3

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi Damien, I think the best way to approach this is to first create the custom dashboard for the CSR's (which I think you have already done) then you will want to then go into the dashboard you created for them and change the permissions from the edit area. There should be an icon at the top right that says "Share Access" from there depending on the role or user you want to select and assign that dashboard. You will also want to click the custom dashboards section and change the default dashboard to the CSR dashboard and remove access to the main modular dashboard but while also allowing the custom dashboard. 

If this helped please leave a kudo!

bruggier
New Contributor III

Then press the gear button

Screenshot 2022-04-26 192255.png

bruggier
New Contributor III

Go to the employee > Edit >Permissions>Dash Board permissions and click the dash board you want them to see and or edit Screenshot 2022-04-26 191932.png