Dispatch KPI Report

harley
New Contributor II

Does anyone understand how to use the Dispatch performance report? I am completely lost. It is showing the CSRs as dispatching jobs but they are not. How does it figure the numbers? I assume it includes everything even if just a phone call and not an actually opportunity. Is there a way to break it down so it doesn't count things that aren't opportunities? 

2 REPLIES 2

harley
New Contributor II

Thank you!

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi Harley, Honestly the legacy reports are nice and all but we don't recommend using them anymore as the new Reporting 2.0 is much much better than the legacy reporting. Click "Reporting", at the top and go into "Create Report". From there you are greeted with many different options to choose what you want to see in your report and you can even expand the areas you want to see for even greater breakdown. I have a few pictures below showing this. If you need help making a specific report let me know and I can help!

Screenshot 2022-06-01 143013.pngScreenshot 2022-06-01 142812.pngScreenshot 2022-06-01 142539.png

Sorry for all the redacted info as it would be leaking our customer base which isn't exactly the wisest thing to do... Also sorry for the pictures being backwards from the order I referenced them in my comment.