Missing Reports

Kmatheny
New Contributor

I asked a question about a report to pull and I received some good feedback, but when I go to pull the reports I have been recommended, none of them are there. How do I get more reports, without having to create them myself?

3 REPLIES 3

wrichter
New Contributor II

I agree with Jeff. I have to admit I was intimidated at first, but it's pretty easy to create your own custom reports. Service Titan customer service has helped me when I can't figure out something, so don't be afraid to ask them for help if you need it. I encourage you to give it a try!

kporter10717
New Contributor

Hi.  I get it.  There was some specific datat Iw as trying to get at and it was difficult for me to find.  I ended up creating my own report, but wasn't sure if it was pulling the proper date - I was very unsure of myself.  I found that the data I was looking for was there, just not inthe format I wanted so i had to do sme adjusting once i pulled it.  Good luck in your search!  

JeffHerron
New Contributor III

What is your objection to creating reports? It's super simple to do and lets you fine-tune the results you are getting to ensure it's just what you want. Maybe whomever is giving you report recommendations could share with you the settings they are using in creating the reports in question?