Revenue Report

lmoyer
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I am looking to get a report emailed over weekly for the previous week's work that has been completed based on the split.  I need to see each job along with technician and the revenue like below. Which report would I use for that?

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 8.22.35 AM.png

3 REPLIES 3

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @lmoyer  - unfortunately I don't think there's a schedule-able report that breaks down the data exactly like this. May I ask what you are hoping to use this report for? I'm wondering if Configurable Payroll might work for what you're doing? 

As an alternative, you can view this data on the Payroll (Detail) report or on the Hourly Production report, both of these are legacy reports that cannot be scheduled via email. But it might work for you if you are the only one referencing this information and just need to see all the tech's info in one place. 

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

lmoyer

My goal is for a report that I can see Revenue associated to the job for each technician. I don't think it's possible. 

CassandraDMC
Former Titan

@lmoyer Great question! Let's see if we can get you some help with this. Adding @PamDuffy-PCG to see if she can bring some clarity. Pam - feel free to tag anyone else who may have a solution as well 😀