Shrinkage Report

MGK
New Contributor

Has anyone been able to create a shrinkage report? What I've noticed from the reporting side and dashboards is that there doesn't seem like a lot of great applications for when you are trying to understand your inventory or supply chain. Sure you can pull some reporting that tells some of the story but would be great to see some more supply chain focused and inventory focused reporting, starting with a shrinkage report. 

3 REPLIES 3

JeffHerron
New Contributor III

I've had to rely heavily on the API to get the report data I need. It boggles my mind that you cannot natively combine Inventory and Pricebook data together based on the Item Code. I know the Inventory area is still somewhat new (at least in its current from), so I am hopeful we will see many improvements here in the months to come!

MGK
New Contributor

Hi @bgrant appreciate the information. I've been using the Report Builder already and the reports for Inventory/Purchasing are lacking a lot. It is hard to pull data in that we actually need within it. This area needs a lot more support and attention. 

bgrant
New Contributor

Hello, I hope all is well, My name is Brit and I am a part of the support team. I understand you utilize inventory and would like a Shrinkage report for tracking purposes. You can create custom reports for all aspects of your business with the Report Builder. Go to the navigation bar and click on Reports. Then, click on the Create Reports button in the top right corner of the screen. Choose the “Purchasing & Inventory” report type and then select the “Inventory” report template. From there, you can include the desired columns and filter the report to isolate the information you need. https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/create-custom-reports

Additionally, there is an Aggregate Inventory Stock Report for Serialized Items template that can be used to track serial numbers at different inventory locations or jobs. Note that account configuration is required to use these features, so please contact your success or implementation manager for details. https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/serialized-inv-stock-report