can I run a report showing all customers currently marked as DO NOT SERVICE?

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SteveCossette
Contributor II

@Lisa Knox? sure! Go to Reports, click on Create report on the top right and create a report using the Customers dataset. Then, once it's created, edit the report (Top right), add the 'Do not Service' and 'Do not mail' (If you needed) columns and then you can filter those in.

If you don't see the Create a report button at the top right, I would check with your CSM if you have Reports 2.0 enabled.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Community Member

Jim:

thanks! I admit, I haven t been the biggest fan of 2.0, but it has some good points. Appreciate your help!

jsparrow
New Contributor III

You can also just go to your customer search page. scroll down to tag box and click on the "do not enter" tag...hit search and it will bring them all up for you...then just click to export to excel or pdf...

2.0 is always my last choice for grabbing data!

Former Community Member

Steve:

You're a lifesaver - thanks!

SteveCossette
Contributor II

@Lisa Knox? sure! Go to Reports, click on Create report on the top right and create a report using the Customers dataset. Then, once it's created, edit the report (Top right), add the 'Do not Service' and 'Do not mail' (If you needed) columns and then you can filter those in.

If you don't see the Create a report button at the top right, I would check with your CSM if you have Reports 2.0 enabled.

Former Community Member

Steve:

We seem to be having trouble finding the correct report - can you elaborate?

SteveCossette
Contributor II

With Reports 2.0, yes it's very simple.