Creativa
Contributor III

Renewal FAQs: How Renewal Works with Scheduling Pro

Today, let's talk about renewing your subscription to Scheduling Pro - Powered by Schedule Engine. Renewals are essential in maximizing the benefits and uninterrupted access to this valuable software.

"Renewals are meant to be a collaborative discussion
amongst valued partners. The goal is to
gain insight into the current business needs of subscribers
in order to tailor a customer agreement."

- Ciara Mazurek, Renewal Account Manager 

As a contractor, your time is valuable, and efficiency is crucial for running a successful business. That's why you joined Scheduling Pro, a powerful software designed to streamline your operations and boost productivity. But to continue enjoying its benefits, understanding the renewal process is essential.

Renewals are a collaborative discussion between valued partners. It's an opportunity to understand your current business needs and tailor a customer agreement that suits you best. 

Now, let's answer some frequently asked questions:

How does the renewal process work?

When your subscription is nearing expiration, you'll receive a renewal notification. Scheduling Pro facilitates the renewal process by providing timely communication and notifications to subscribers. 

How does the recent acquisition affect my subscription?

The acquisition does not have any immediate effects on your subscription until your contract is up for renewal or you are seeking to add additional products. 

Generally, all Scheduling Pro contracts prior to the acquisition included an auto-renewal clause, which is fairly standard for technology subscriptions, and typically are focused on CPI or inflation adjustments. Post-acquisition, we’ve made changes to our pricing and products, which has resulted in us working hard to reduce automatic renewals in favor of a collaborative discussion with you regarding your business needs and our current pricing and products.

When your contract is up for renewal, a Renewal Account Manager will reach out to schedule a time for a discussion tailored to your needs. Their outreach will include the new market and non-committed prices for Scheduler and Live Services, respectively. These are included for informational purposes to serve as a notice in case you do choose to auto-renew instead of meeting with our Renewals team. We value your partnership and want to ensure that we have an open platform to discuss any adjustments or considerations that may be relevant to your specific situation. 

Moving forward, the renewal process will mirror that of ServiceTitan with advanced notice of renewal and adjustments based on a fixed rate included in your contract.

We are committed to providing the best service possible, and we appreciate your understanding and support during this time of change. If you have any questions or concerns about your renewal, you can always reach our team at renewals@scheduleengine.com.

How do I know when it’s time to renew my subscription?

A Renewal Account Manager will reach out to you at least 30 days prior to your Renewal date, seeking to schedule time with you. 

I’m swamped; how long is the renewal discussion

Renewal discussions take 30 minutes, with options to expand discussions based on your business needs. Engagement with renewal discussion is critical. The Renewals team must receive a final confirmation from subscribers regarding their renewal decision prior to the renewal date,  in order to prevent auto-renewal.

How can I renew my subscription?

Email us at renewals@scheduleengine.com with any questions on how to renew or when you may be up for renewal. 

Are there benefits to renewing my subscription?

Absolutely! renewing your subscription with Scheduling Pro maximizes the benefits and uninterrupted access to this valuable software. It keeps you up-to-date with software updates, so neither you nor your customers miss a beat.

Can I upgrade or downgrade my subscription during renewal?

Yes, you can! Just indicate your preference during the renewal process, and our system will guide you through the options.

What happens if I choose not to renew?

Your access to Scheduling Pro and its features will be discontinued. To avoid disruptions, we highly recommend renewing your subscription.

Questions?

If you still have any lingering questions about renewals, there's no need to worry. We're here to help! For any inquiries or assistance regarding the renewal process, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated Customer Support team. If you prefer, you can also directly contact our Renewals team at renewals@scheduleengine.com. Our empathetic Renewal Account Managers (RAMs) will be more than happy to provide you with the assistance you need. Additionally, if you have any general inquiries, please contact our Support team by submitting a Support Ticket. We're committed to ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for you.

Client Testimony - Academy Air.PNG

"We focus on empowering our extraordinary team to enable extraordinary outcomes for our customers through the power of software."
- Ara Mahdessian, ServiceTitan CEO 

Scheduling Pro (banner).PNG

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact support. Submit a Support Ticket

Version history
Last update:
‎11-29-2023 08:49 AM
Updated by:
Contributors