I Don't Want To Become Another Horror Story

Alexhashey
New Contributor II

Hi community,

I hate to put negative stuff up in this platform as I value the help I get from these discussion groups a lot. However, I have heard other people in the past have issues when trying to remove their marketing pro subscription from their account and as it goes, I am at a point where it isn't worth it. I want to even just TALK to someone about the possibility of removing it, and absolutely nobody has reached out. I was told by the CSM team 5 days ago that a value team member would reach out but they haven't. I'm worried this process is going to continue to be stalled and I'm going to continue paying for something I don't use. Has anyone gone through this before without a struggle? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @Alexhashey - I am so sorry you haven't gotten the answers you need and deserve. I've asked a member of the Customer Success leadership team to reach out to you. I'll keep an eye on your post here to make sure you hear from them, but please feel free to @ mention or private message me in Community if you don't hear anything by the end of the day.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

e_dunn
Former Titan

Amazing @Alexhashey - thank you for letting me know!

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @Alexhashey - I am so sorry you haven't gotten the answers you need and deserve. I've asked a member of the Customer Success leadership team to reach out to you. I'll keep an eye on your post here to make sure you hear from them, but please feel free to @ mention or private message me in Community if you don't hear anything by the end of the day.

Alexhashey
New Contributor II

Thank you for your response; someone did reach out. I have a call set up for this Thursday!