Search result columns

monicama
New Contributor

It would be super helpful to be able to see at a glance whether a client has an active maintenance agreement when search results generate. For example, if your searching for a client with the name "Smith", the columns that come up are Name/Phone/Email/Address/Balance. I think if they added a column for Agreements and show whether they are active or not, it would minimize a lot of further clicking around. 

4 REPLIES 4

v_swift
New Contributor II

How about just giving us the option to edit or add columns (like cust ID) to any result screen?  That would make it easier to find the right customer (for instance) if 50 people have the same name.

monicama
New Contributor

Yes, I see that. I'm just thinking to see a list at a glance so if I'm looking to send an agreement to someone, I can see from the search page whether I need to click into the customer page and move forward. More so to accomplish a list in bulk. I have a ton of reports I run for this also. I think it would be time saving. 

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If you search Smith on the call screen it would show you memberships by tagging the location, but it depends all that you are looking for in one search!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

RandiThompson

This would be helpful, post it as an Idea in the Ideas tab on the top right, then come back and post the ID number so people can upvote it!! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating