Administrator Program Test

PatriciaC23
New Contributor II

Do you have any advice or words of wisdom for me? 

I'll be starting my certified admin program tomorrow and honestly, I'm nervous but SUPER excited...

Patricia Cardenas
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

You've got this and I am sure you will do just fine! Don't hesitate to take the practice tests multiple times so you are sure you have the knowledge down! Don't be discouraged by the first section! Based on the first part, I thought the certification was going to take forever, but some of the other sections I was able to fly through!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

RandiThompson

Exciting!! I hope its going well!! 

Like everyone said the practice tests are gold! You can take them as many times as you need, note the answers you got wrong and then go back over the material if you need to. If you use Service Titan everyday you'll be surprised by how much you already know and will probably be shocked by some of the things you didn't know and now want to implement! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

Thank you so much  I can breath lol

I'm looking forward to learning and becoming one of you guys 😉

Patricia Cardenas

Zachkays

I agree with them trust in yourself and when in doubt practice test is out. You got this! We look foreword to welcoming you the STCA Program you got this. 

Intelligent Design Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Solar, & Electric
Tucson, AZ

Thank you so much for your kind words Zach😊

Patricia Cardenas

Miranda

You've got this and I am sure you will do just fine! Don't hesitate to take the practice tests multiple times so you are sure you have the knowledge down! Don't be discouraged by the first section! Based on the first part, I thought the certification was going to take forever, but some of the other sections I was able to fly through!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

PatriciaC23
New Contributor II

Thank you Miranda I will definitely take the practice test. 👍

Patricia Cardenas

MirandaMel

Take your time and do the practice tests as much as you need to!  There was so much I learned from the modules and from taking notes.  ST is a huge program with a lot of features that I have stumbled upon before taking the STCA.  Good luck, you got this!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Got it! Notes notes notes. Appreciate your advice Miranda 😁

Patricia Cardenas