General support - getting in touch with CSM

MD
New Contributor

is it typically difficult to get in contact with your CSM? I called hours ago and still no one has been assigned to me. Service titan was already installed and some info has been inputted but i really need some guidance on how to navigate the system- particularly pricebook but have general navigation questions as well. Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

samkliebert
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If you need help right away, CSM probably isn't the person you want to reach out to.  I would use the Ask Support in the help center.  I see my CSM as an account manager.  If I email, I don't expect to see a response that day.  I know she has many accounts and is in a lot of meetings with myself and other clients.  We bounce ideas off of each other and look for long term issues or solutions.  However, the chat in support, I utilize that for immediate issues and quick response to how to questions I couldn't find answers to in the knowledge base.  And the chat normally has less than a 3 minute wait.

SheriKro
New Contributor II

Our CSM responds to emails pretty quick.  I don't think I even have a phone number for him.

SandraY

How do you identify who your CSM is?

samkliebert

Mine is the person who sends me meeting requests every month or so.  🙂 I would guess you could contact support and ask for the email of the CSM assigned to your account.

SandraY

Thanks!