Hello :)

lorcutt
New Contributor II

I am new here, exited to navigate and maybe find answers to some of my questions! I am new in my position and taking over the Service Titan Champion role within my role and trying to get our Service titan Score above 200. Any tips or advice on how to keep it up once its is welcome! I cant figure out when its recalculating the score.

4 REPLIES 4

lorcutt
New Contributor II

We hit 200 today!!!! WOO HOO, moving on to completing the acceleration stage and moving on to optimization~ 

gotobrandi
Contributor

You will get it there. I recommend get all the maintenance types of things done in ST (ie reports scheduled to managers/admin, pics and bios of techs, business units,  job type durations/costs set up etc) you can to keep a solid base. Then I focus on different items that are beneficial to service our customers. Like making sure a team member is handling the customer chat timely, making sure the accounting team is getting invoices processed quickly, assigning a team member to reply to customer reviews and handling any issues, trying to strongly suggest all take a lunch (hopefully you all have better luck), urging all ST office users to check the community for tips and tricks for our daily challenges. A few times a week I check and see where we are gaining and losing points so I can see what we need to get back on track. At least once a month I go through all the lists and see what other areas I can utilize to help not only gain points but help business. I am still learning and trying to get us better in ST. So if you find any ways to continue to grow and increase in your points, please share. Good Luck!

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

samkliebert

Welcome to the club 🙂