What should I do if QuickBooks Error OL-301 occurs during online banking transactions?

jesiw97460
New Contributor

I'm encountering QuickBooks Error OL-301 when trying to update my bank account. This error message seems to be related to online banking features. Does anyone know the steps to resolve this issue? I’ve tried restarting QuickBooks and my computer but haven’t had any luck. Any advice on troubleshooting or fixing Error OL-301 would be greatly appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

santandave45
New Contributor II

QuickBooks Help.png

QuickBooks Error OL-301 typically arises due to issues with your online banking connection. This error can be caused by outdated banking information, server problems, or issues with your QuickBooks version. To resolve it, follow these steps:

1. Update QuickBooks: Ensure you’re using the latest version of QuickBooks. Go to the Help menu and select “Update QuickBooks” to check for updates.

2. Check Bank Website: Log in to your bank's website directly to verify if there are any alerts or changes to your account.

3. Verify Bank Details: Make sure your bank account information in QuickBooks matches the details on your bank's website.

4. Reset Account Connection: In QuickBooks, go to the Banking menu, select “Bank Feeds,” and then “Set Up Bank Feed” to reestablish the connection.

By following these steps, you can resolve Error OL-301 and ensure smooth transactions in QuickBooks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

santandave45
New Contributor II

QuickBooks Help.png

QuickBooks Error OL-301 typically arises due to issues with your online banking connection. This error can be caused by outdated banking information, server problems, or issues with your QuickBooks version. To resolve it, follow these steps:

1. Update QuickBooks: Ensure you’re using the latest version of QuickBooks. Go to the Help menu and select “Update QuickBooks” to check for updates.

2. Check Bank Website: Log in to your bank's website directly to verify if there are any alerts or changes to your account.

3. Verify Bank Details: Make sure your bank account information in QuickBooks matches the details on your bank's website.

4. Reset Account Connection: In QuickBooks, go to the Banking menu, select “Bank Feeds,” and then “Set Up Bank Feed” to reestablish the connection.

By following these steps, you can resolve Error OL-301 and ensure smooth transactions in QuickBooks.