How to Resolve QuickBooks web connector error qbwc1085?

DwightJones475
New Contributor

I keep encountering QuickBooks Web Connector error QBWC1085 every time I launch the program. What does this error mean, and how can I resolve it to avoid further disruptions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dejeyad210
New Contributor II

Hi @DwightJones475 

QuickBooks Web Connector error QBWC1085 indicates a problem with the communication between QuickBooks and the Web Connector. This error often arises due to issues with the Web Connector's configuration or permissions. To resolve it, ensure the Web Connector is updated to the latest version, check that it has the necessary permissions to access QuickBooks, and verify that your QuickBooks company file is correctly configured for Web Connector use. Reinstalling the Web Connector can also help fix the issue.

855-526-5749.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

dejeyad210
New Contributor II

Hi @DwightJones475 

QuickBooks Web Connector error QBWC1085 indicates a problem with the communication between QuickBooks and the Web Connector. This error often arises due to issues with the Web Connector's configuration or permissions. To resolve it, ensure the Web Connector is updated to the latest version, check that it has the necessary permissions to access QuickBooks, and verify that your QuickBooks company file is correctly configured for Web Connector use. Reinstalling the Web Connector can also help fix the issue.

855-526-5749.png