How to fix QuickBooks Desktop Error 30159 after update?

JoseMitchell147
New Contributor

I am receiving QuickBooks Desktop Error 30159 while trying to run payroll. It stops my payroll processing, and I am unsure how to fix this issue. Can you guide me through the solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sesataf357
New Contributor II

Hi @JoseMitchell147 

QuickBooks Desktop Error 30159 typically occurs during payroll updates, indicating issues with downloading or applying payroll updates. This error can be due to network problems, incorrect settings, or corrupted files. To resolve it, ensure your internet connection is stable, verify that your QuickBooks settings are correct, and try reinstalling the QuickBooks Payroll update. If the issue persists, contacting QuickBooks support for further assistance may be necessary.

QuckBooks helpsupport.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

sesataf357
New Contributor II

Hi @JoseMitchell147 

QuickBooks Desktop Error 30159 typically occurs during payroll updates, indicating issues with downloading or applying payroll updates. This error can be due to network problems, incorrect settings, or corrupted files. To resolve it, ensure your internet connection is stable, verify that your QuickBooks settings are correct, and try reinstalling the QuickBooks Payroll update. If the issue persists, contacting QuickBooks support for further assistance may be necessary.

QuckBooks helpsupport.png