How to solve QuickBooks Error ps032 after update?

mitive5561
New Contributor

I’m encountering QuickBooks Error PS032 while trying to update my payroll. How can I resolve this issue and get my payroll functioning correctly again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sital12253
New Contributor II

Hi @mitive5561 

QuickBooks Error PS032 indicates a payroll update issue, usually due to damaged or missing payroll update files. To resolve it, first check your internet connection and ensure QuickBooks is up to date. Then, re-download the payroll update by going to the "Employees" menu and selecting "Get Payroll Updates." If the error persists, verify that your QuickBooks payroll service is active and consider reinstalling the payroll updates.

QuckBooks helpsupport.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

sital12253
New Contributor II

Hi @mitive5561 

QuickBooks Error PS032 indicates a payroll update issue, usually due to damaged or missing payroll update files. To resolve it, first check your internet connection and ensure QuickBooks is up to date. Then, re-download the payroll update by going to the "Employees" menu and selecting "Get Payroll Updates." If the error persists, verify that your QuickBooks payroll service is active and consider reinstalling the payroll updates.

QuckBooks helpsupport.png