Invoices

acaroluzzi
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Is there a way to a set a default email for a customer to receive invoices. We have a property manager that has many locations and multiple emails on the account for various contacts in his organization. When we send invoices I would like to be able to have them go to a particular person. Our team member is checking all the emails associated with the account. I want to see if I can have just one show up for when we send an invoice. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

You should be able to go to "Edit Contact Methods", then under the email addresses there is a spot labeled "Notifications". Not sure if you have to be allowed access, but there you can check that box for whoever you want to receive the email and when you go to email, it will automatically choose their address to send to. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

You should be able to go to "Edit Contact Methods", then under the email addresses there is a spot labeled "Notifications". Not sure if you have to be allowed access, but there you can check that box for whoever you want to receive the email and when you go to email, it will automatically choose their address to send to. 

acaroluzzi

Thank you! I will try this.