Interested in providing feedback on the new Inventory Mobile App?

DanielHor
New Contributor II

Hello ST Community!
I am a user experience researcher with ServiceTitan, and one of the areas I support is Inventory Management.
We're currently testing designs on the creation of Purchase Orders and Transfers in a new Inventory Mobile App for warehouse managers, which will complement existing desktop features that are already available.

For this study, we'd like feedback from warehouse managers on some new designs through an unmoderated usability study that can be done in under 10 minutes at their convenience.

The study involves performing some basic tasks (e.g. create a purchase order using a design prototype) and answering questions.

If this something you'd be interested in helping with, and you handle Inventory Management using ServiceTitan, then we'd love for you to take the study!
Please take this study on your phone, as the prototype is formatted for a phone screen.
If you could complete the study by Jan 26 (Fri), that would be helpful.

Here is the link to the study:

(If someone else in your company handles inventory management, please feel free to share this study for them to take it.)

Thank you!
Daniel
5 REPLIES 5

DanielHor
New Contributor II

Hello everyone -- I just wanted to post an update that we've closed data-collection for this study. As such, the link shared in my initial post above has been disabled.
Thank you to all who participated and shared your feedback with us -- it has been pretty interesting to see what resonated with people!

Daniel

DanielHor
New Contributor II

Hello everyone! Thanks to those who have already completed the study.
We've had some pretty informative feedback so far, and my team is still looking for some more responses so I've extended the deadline to this Friday -- Feb 2.

If you're still interested in checking it out, please do! We appreciate your feedback!

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

@DanielHor  I used the link on mobile but wasn’t able to get through any of the steps.  Nothing was able to be clicked on the first step after getting in to create a PO.  I tried again and then couldn’t even click anything.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Hi @MirandaMel -- Thanks for checking it out!
My apologies for the delayed response; I was expecting this Community platform to send me an email when someone replied to my post, but apparently I didn't put my settings right!

Anyway, I'm not sure why you faced that issue and couldn't click on anything. Others who tried it did manage to get through, so perhaps it was a fluke.
The test is normally set to only allow one response per device, and I think I located your test attempt on my side and removed it since it was incomplete anyway.

Could you please try it again on your phone to see it it works?
If it does not, then go ahead and try it on a computer or another device -- if won't be exactly the same as if you tried it on a phone, but at this point getting the feedback is more important.
Thank you!

MirandaMel

Looking forward to checking this out!!!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning