Mobile Check Capture

SarahRobins
New Contributor

It would be so great to be able to use the mobile check capture feature from the office side for checks that get mailed from commercial customers. I would be happy to login to my office account on a mobile device to be able to capture the photos. This would be such a time saver!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GLevine
New Contributor III

Hi @SarahRobins! Love the idea! I would recommend posting this under the "Ideas" tab so that other users can upvote on your idea and hopefully we can see this feature be added in the future! Feel free to link your idea here and I would love to give it an upvote 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmberC
Contributor II

Hi @SarahRobins! I agree with @GLevine, great idea and I would definitely vote for it, too!

BradInFla
New Contributor II

You could just take a photo with your phone, upload to your computer and attach to the job. Not sure, but I believe that you can attach photos to invoices as well.

GLevine
New Contributor III

Hi @SarahRobins! Love the idea! I would recommend posting this under the "Ideas" tab so that other users can upvote on your idea and hopefully we can see this feature be added in the future! Feel free to link your idea here and I would love to give it an upvote 🙂