PCI Compliance

serickso
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Our company failed a PCI compliance test and I am curious if anyone has recommendations of service providers to help with the PCI compliance process and questionnaires?  I am a little overwhelmed by the 150 questions about our computer network and have a call in to our network service provider.  

3 REPLIES 3

AmberC
Contributor II

@serickso I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this but https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/ is a great resource if you need it. Good luck!

serickso

Thanks for this feedback Mike - this is curious to me because it was the survey associated with onboarding with Service Titan credit card processing that caused this issue.  (Our company was just acquired by another and had to set up a new merchant account).  Maybe I filled out the questionnaire incorrectly.  I just don't recall it being so difficult when we initially switched to Service Titan payment processing.  We have been manually entering the card numbers on the ipad in the field and in the office.  Perhaps I need to reach out to support to get some clarification.

michael21
Contributor III

@serickso 

I hate to sound like I work for Titan cause I don't, but have you considered processing credit cards and checks through Titan?  We do and out techs are able to use an EMV chip/tap compliant device in the field to collect credit card payments.  They also have the ability to scan checks for electronic deposit.  If you use this, you can then shift most of the PCI compliance burden to Titan.

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)