Reconcile Pricebook Error

eduzan
New Contributor

Has anyone ever got an "Internal Error" message when using the Price Book reconciliation tool?  If so, any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Matthew_7
New Contributor II

In working with ServiceTitan Support, this is a known issue and should be updated with the next release of ServiceTitan.

Matthew_7
New Contributor II

Has anybody gotten an update for this issue? I have made progress but have not been able to resolve fully.

baraica
Former Titan

Hi @eduzan are you able to share more of what the error message says? 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

eduzan
New Contributor

Hi,

Please see picture below of the error.

Internal Error.JPG

AlexPhylactou
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I'm running into the same issue. Left it alone and came back the next day to try it again, and it says "There is already a sync running"

Anybody been able to successfully reconcile Pricebook with QB Desktop?

With the new HVAC efficiency requirements for 2023, we are adding all the new equipment into our Pricebook and would like to not have to manually add them into QuickBooks as well.

I had the same issue and after playing with it for a while, i found that there were other syncs happening (batches and my customer list to be exact) I restarted my accounting computer (where my web connector is hosted) and my server (where my QuickBooks file is hosted). At which point i was able to successfully sync my customers

This did not fix my sync for Pricebook yet, i am still playing with it.