Service Titan QBO Integration

blueice2003
New Contributor

When is Service Titan goint to develop a real integration with Quickbooks Online? What we have now is a joke.

6 REPLIES 6

DdeT
New Contributor

All of the integration with QB is a complete joke.  I have been a bookkeeper since 1988 and done many software start ups and ST has beat out Finale as Worst Software in History.  The fact that it alters my customer file every single time I upload a batch into QB is obscene.  The fact that it has no real inventory module that will work with QB is a joke.  And last but not least, there is no way to force this awful software to recognize an open connection to QuickBooks, and I have to reboot my computer over and over until it finally recognizes the connection.  I cannot WAIT until our contract is up and we can stop using this piece of garbage.

andres-connex
New Contributor II

We can help with that.  Please send me a DM

VanessaG
Former Titan

Let me see what is going on. Are you looking for an immediate solution for an issue you having? 

Vanessa, any update on the QBO updates? I have a client wanting to track inventory and ST doesn't appear helpful.

blueice2003
New Contributor

Hey Vanessa, I have asked about this many many times. From the ideas page to the CSM. No one is listening. 

VanessaG
Former Titan

Thank you for this feedback. This needs to be shared on the ideas page with the team. https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas