formatting invoices

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

I have been told that I can't change the format of the invoice that is created within Service Titan, and unfortunately the current format does not lend itself to a left dual pane window envelope. how does any body out there mail invoices to customers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobinC
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
I agree. We have to fold the invoice awkwardly or print the address on an envelope. However, most of our invoicing is done by email.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

shannon
New Contributor II

I would love to be able to format forms!  We have to print ours and when we do, we have so much extra space that is not needed!  It's annoying and a waste of paper!

Yes. This should be customizable. We also need to be able to see the location name on it! Not just the job #.......

chris-zeww
New Contributor III

Are there any updates on this? Would love to redesign the invoices. Boss is super unhappy with them and rightfully so!

I sure would like to know. Doesn't seem to be any progress....WHY can't we customize our invoices? Waste of paper and we were forced to buy new envelopes which cost us more! 

RobinC
I agree. We have to fold the invoice awkwardly or print the address on an envelope. However, most of our invoicing is done by email.

I am just curious  -- how is this classified as a " solution"? 

Same. Although, I know they currently have 2 invoice formats. But neither of them work for us. 

Yeah, The new one is better than the old one. But some customization would be so nice. 

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member
Agreed, printing envelopes is a big pain.