"Bypass Export to Quickbooks" button is gone...

TaylorByrd
New Contributor II

I'm trying to bypass an export of a $0 invoice to QB but the button to do so has disappeared. Help?

8 REPLIES 8

TaylorByrd
New Contributor II

I contacted support and it turns out the fix was clearing my web browser cache... Who knew! The button popped back up immediately after doing so! 

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Oooh yeah! That's a great thing to try any time something isn't working as expected.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

michael21
Contributor III

@TaylorByrd if you have verified that the permission to bypass is on, and you have posted the selected batch and you have verified that the batch in question is selected in the button on the upper left side of the screen, but the bypass option is still not shown you must have some other setting that is causing this.  At this point, were I you, I would be contacting support.  If you have not worked with them before, select the question mark button in the right side of the menu bar and select "Ask Support".  Follow the instructions from there and have Service Titan look at it.  I prefer the chat option, but a phone call is also available.

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)

TaylorByrd
New Contributor II

Yeah I've posted and unposted multiple times thinking there was a system glitch when doing so but it is still not giving me the option.Screenshot 2022-07-11 074903.png

JessicaSmith

Can you go to the Pending Export Report and bypass there?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

michael21
Contributor III

Seems obvious, but you do have to post the batch before you can bypass.  Any chance the system failed to post for some reason?

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)

TaylorByrd
New Contributor II

Ohh I didn't think of that! I checked and it's still toggled on... hmmm

JessicaSmith

Check your permissions- there is a bypass batch permission! Maybe it inadvertently got toggled off?