Can I delete a mobile check deposit if it is the same day?

christi_2
New Contributor

3 REPLIES 3

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

You can delete it but it will still be processed (long story short don't just delete it!). You can log into the check processing website and may be able to void the transaction same day; if you do that THEN you can delete it in ServiceTitan- if you don't know how to access that portal, reach out to paymentsupport@servicetitan.com.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

msmith1_

Tagging on to what Jessica said, lately we have had some impatient people and somehow we have double charged customers.  I go behind the scenes in gateway or surepay and void the transaction.  I don't delete the existing duplicate in ST, I just make it zero dollars, note that it has been voided and I leave the authorization code there.  Just in case something comes up.  Most of the time if you get to the transaction before 430-5pm, you can void it.

msmith1_

I thought I would add to this... I said that I add 0.00 payments to make the note of the void, well when you are using payment collections, which we just turned on a few weeks ago... you can't add negative or 0.00 payments, EXCEPT when you are on an adjustment invoice.  It is weird.