Correcting Cancelled Call Reason

A1PatSmith
New Contributor

Please review and vote on this,

Problem: Our company wants to reduce the cancelled job volume.  To do this we need to be able to accurately analyze the cancelled call data.  Whenever a call is cancelled it is assigned a reason.  If the reason is incorrectly assigned it skews the data.  In order to change the reason the job must be uncancelled and cancelled again with the correct reason.  Doing this increases the cancellation rate.  

Solution: Enable the cancelation reason editing/correcting on individual jobs so that fixing the reason doesn't inflate the cancelation rate.

Call for action: Please vote for this post so the improvement team will make this change.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

michael21
Contributor III

I agree that this is a good idea, but it can't be up-voted here.  Add the item to the ideas section and then post the reference back here so we can vote for it.

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

michael21
Contributor III

I agree that this is a good idea, but it can't be up-voted here.  Add the item to the ideas section and then post the reference back here so we can vote for it.

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)

a1ajohnson
New Contributor

I completely agree.  Similar to how we can change call classifications, we should be able to go into the job pencil icon and change a cancel reason.