Jobs on Non-Managed Techs Don't Count Toward Cancel Rate?

jesjayhaz
New Contributor II

Trying to confirm a theory about cancelled jobs. I believe that if a job is assigned to a non-managed technician, then it doesn't count toward our cancellation rate (at least in the Call Center Performance Legacy Report). The reason I think this is because last month I had 7 dummy jobs, all assigned to a non-managed tech, all under the same business unit, all cancelled. But the Call Center Performance report showed 0 cancelled jobs for that business unit. Thoughts????

Just tested this in the Next environment and my theory... does not hold up. So now the question is, why didn't those 7 canceled jobs show up on my report? 

2 REPLIES 2

robert_y
New Contributor II

I just gave this a try and the canceled job on the non-managed technician showed up on my report, legacy report, and dashboard for canceled jobs.

Are there any filters, date ranges, or job type settings that might be messing with the reporting?

jesjayhaz
New Contributor II

Hmmmm... I might test it again. If it makes a difference, all the dummy jobs I'm referring to are marked "No Charge/Non-Opportunity" and set for 30 minutes. I'm going to test it with a different job type to see if that makes a difference.