Existing Customers as a "Campaign"

user_4588
New Contributor

when a previous customer calls in using one of our campaign numbers. Is there a setting we can use that when a previous customer calls in, that would automatically change the campaign to "previous customer"?

5 REPLIES 5

kgarvey8
New Contributor II

I have a similar “issue” though 

I have plenty of daily customers who don’t search for us online cause they’ve been using our business for 30+ years our # is stored for them, they aren’t googling us or anything else. 

any suggestions? 

KristinS1
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have been told that the sacred rule of Marketing is to never change the call in option.  So, if they call in on Yelp, but they are existing, you leave it as Yelp.  This is showing your marketing dollars at work.  The only time we move a campaign is when we are booking a call with out a call or request.  

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing

baraica
Former Titan

Hi! Are you trying to make it so that previous customers automatically populate a 'previous customer' campaign? 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

Yes. As it stands if a customer that has used us previously calls in using the number from an existing campaign (i.e. "yelp") the system automatically enters the campaign as that campaign. It would be helpful if the system as it recognizes the customer as a previous customer to switch the campaign to "previous customer"

JessicaSmith

Personally I would want to know that the customer found our number on Yelp this time, even if they used us in the past. I don't think this feature is really a best practice. I only use the existing customer campaign if I can't attribute today's call anywhere else.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions