Hello any helpful tips when using Adjustable Capacity Planning?

csoza20
New Contributor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

margaux
Contributor II

I'm FULL of ACP Tips! Top 2 reasons people come to support are:

1. Technicians don't have a BU set in their profile, which means they don't show in capacity flyouts
2. Technician(s) don't have technician shifts set for that date/time 

This is a helpful checklist with proper ACP setup if you are still in the process: 

https://www.servicetitan.com/acp-setup-checklist

(I see you asked this question a couple months ago, so you may already be good to go)

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

margaux
Contributor II

I'm FULL of ACP Tips! Top 2 reasons people come to support are:

1. Technicians don't have a BU set in their profile, which means they don't show in capacity flyouts
2. Technician(s) don't have technician shifts set for that date/time 

This is a helpful checklist with proper ACP setup if you are still in the process: 

https://www.servicetitan.com/acp-setup-checklist

(I see you asked this question a couple months ago, so you may already be good to go)

Hope this helps!

rgoit67
New Contributor III

Thank you so much , we have a serval office changes and the extra time was gone to work on these items , we have re staffed and moving forward , I will defiantly reach out to you if you are still available ?

rgoit67
New Contributor III

What is the best way if you have 2 technicians that that ride in one truck but each have a tablet, we assign them to the same job but what is the best way to take them out of the availability? 

Hi! Without seeing how your account is setup there are two things I can mention:

1. As soon as you assign both to the job, they won't show available in capacity for that time anymore. It should remove both of their availability immediately from the ACP calculations. 

2. If you never want one of those technicians to show- So always show tech A as available but don't show tech B ever- you can go into tech B's profile and remove the BU that they belong to. If that is blank they won't show in any ACP flyout or calculation. 

Hopefully that helps! Always feel free to reach out to your CSM to get workflow suggestions as well as they know your business and setup of ACP to give you the best workflow suggestions 🙂