We'd love to get your feedback on a new Capacity Planning feature!

DanielHor
New Contributor III

Hello everyone!

I'm a user experience researcher and one of my teams is working on a new "technician capacity planning" feature to help managers set up rules to handle booking capacity.
(Think of things like automatically limiting bookings of maintenance jobs during Summer so that you have more techs available to tackle emergencies or higher-margin jobs.)

If this is something you or someone in your company handles, we'd love to get some feedback on our early designs!
Here's the link to try our prototype in a short study:
https://t.maze.co/248541862

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

DanielHor
New Contributor III

Posting a quick update here to say that this study has been closed and the link shared above is no longer valid. (I can't edit my original post to remove the link.)
Thank you all for your feedback and participation! 🙂

DanielHor
New Contributor III

Thanks for the comments! The team that's working on this is pretty excited to hear what people think of the current direction and the early designs. As with much of the research we do, your feedback in the study will go a long way towards how the team decides to proceed. 🙂

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This looks exciting!!! and MUCH needed!! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

AKUMP

I can't wait for this to be out!! It solves for so many of the reasons why we don't currently use ACP. 

Angela Kump
Jr. Sys Admin - Bonney

MirandaMel

I have just started utilizing capacity planning and this would be an excellent tool!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning