Is there any way to change the time frame in which Unassigned jobs are displayed at the bottom of the dispatch board? It used to be 100 days - Now it is only 30. Which is not good for long term projects!

kboysen_
New Contributor II

3 REPLIES 3

EBehm
New Contributor

I know that this is a concern for many customers. It doesn't look like there is a current idea submitted to the product team with feedback and concerns, so I went ahead and consolidated feedback from this thread to create a new idea. 

Please navigate to the 'Ideas' tab in the ribbon at the top of the Community page, and search for 'unassigned jobs dispatch board'. The idea should pop up as the first result, so please vote and comment with additional feedback that would be beneficial for our product team to review and evaluate for future enhancements.

Dfm503
New Contributor

I also find this system really non-intuitive, its not like if an unassigned job from March is not done on April 1st, I'm going to go back and somehow schedule it in March, having to move the dispatch board to the past in order to find jobs that aren't yet finished is really silly. If loading too many per page is the issue, I would much prefer a multi page section at the bottom showing all of them.

baraica
Former Titan

Hi there! There is not a way to change the time frame due to so many jobs can cause loading issues.

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team