Mobile app should allow an option to add a new location to an existing client.

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

We have many commercial clients, such as restoration companies that need us to attend new locations. Technicians book in emergency/after hour calls and are unable to add a new location.

The office has to merge clients at this time the following day

3 REPLIES 3

Sarah_Morales
New Contributor II

YES!!!! I spend my Monday's searching for duplicate customers from my on call plumber on the weekends.  We have quite a few management companies and they call all the time on the weekends with a new location to service, and my tech cannot add a location to the existing customer from Mobile.  So I either have to do it for them (if they ask) or spend time cleaning up the system.  This is a terrible way to keep your data clean!!!   

khoppe
New Contributor II

LOVE IT! That would be super helpful in rural communities like hours. We have techs go to one location, but then the customer says "OH YA, can you meet me at our other cottage" which is really a different address on same property. So, all of the data show up on that location and we can't know what we have done at one house vs. another unless we look at job notes 

dawn_rus
New Contributor

We are in desperate need of this capability as well for the same reason. I would hope that this functionality would become available soon!