Adding new locations - Based in Canada

MattJet
New Contributor

Howdy

I am located near Vancouver, BC, Canada. when i go to either "create a new client" or "add a new location" to an existing client. The search bar never offers address suggestions or auto populates. Are there some canadian titan users 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Make sure to type in the city name on the line when you are entering it and it should populate below.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hello! I'm also a Canadian user. Miranda answered your question well - typing in the city name should help it populate. Occasionally, I will still have some addresses that do not populate and I have to manually type in the entire address. If you have more ST related questions, I highly recommend you join the ST group for Canadian users. I'm a group owner and would love to see you over there! 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hello! I'm also a Canadian user. Miranda answered your question well - typing in the city name should help it populate. Occasionally, I will still have some addresses that do not populate and I have to manually type in the entire address. If you have more ST related questions, I highly recommend you join the ST group for Canadian users. I'm a group owner and would love to see you over there! 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

MirandaMel

Make sure to type in the city name on the line when you are entering it and it should populate below.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

thank you. it works!!!!!