Preferred Technician

JameeG
New Contributor II

Let's all admit it... we all have customer's that have a favorite technician. Because of that, we use the Preferred Technician on the customer location. It has been a useful tool for some of our favorite customers. But I noticed since the upgrade, it seems that Preferred Technician isn't part of that screen nor is it on the booked job screen any longer. I love the 'at a glance' feature and all of the information it provides for the location. So, can we get it on the pop up, as well as back on the booked job screen?

2 REPLIES 2

JameeG
New Contributor II

Let's all admit it... we all have customer's that have a favorite technician. Because of that, we use the Preferred Technician on the customer's location. It has been a useful tool for some of our favorite customers. But I noticed since the upgrade, it seems that Preferred Technician isn't part of that screen nor is it on the booked job screen any longer. I love the 'at a glance' fly out feature and all of the information it provides for the location. So, can we get Preferred Technician on the pop up, as well as back on the booked job screen?

brandy_a
New Contributor III

We use tags on our customers and/or their locations to help alert our CSR/Dispatcher's if a customer has a favorite/preferred technician.