Call bubble glitches

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I know yesterday ST was having trouble with their call bubbles and said they would update us once the problem was resolved. Do we know yet if it has been resolved or when it may be fixed? This morning I am still having trouble and my call bubbles are not populating. It's super frustrating when trying to book in appointments!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
15 REPLIES 15

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Seems to be working now!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

e_dunn
Former Titan

@KhianaKlatt @Emmerling-lv @dsNicolesc and @MirandaMel - Checking back in, from what I'm hearing from the team, fixes have been implemented and should be working. We are continue to monitor activity.

Please let us know if you're not seeing resolution.

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Yesterday when I left work I had not seen resolution yet but I will keep you posted about this morning and if it is working. I'm happy to hear they fixed it!

Khiana Klatt

Any news on getting the call bubbles fixed? We are still having issues.

@PattySpence  - welcome back to the ServiceTitan Community!

It should be fixed now, but please let me know if you're still having issues and I'll connect with the team.

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

The call bubbles have been working so far today - yay! Thank you!

Khiana Klatt

Emmerling-lv
New Contributor

Yup I am experiencing this same problem. Calls coming in are producing a call bubble and if one does appear it is not the correct number and stays connected for 30-50Min.

I use Phones Pro. So I have been having to have dialpad app open

on another screen to record the correct phone number and leaving a note on the job stating that call recording is not connect to the job due to this.

Hi @Emmerling-lv - thank you for letting us know. I've passed your details along to the team as well.

It appears to be a Dialpad issue, so the team is working with them to resolve as quickly as possible. Stay tuned!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Ah this makes sense. We have also been having trouble where Dialpad has been ringing my office manager first instead of my phone although we have it set up that I am the main CSR and calls should be coming to me first. It's good to know it is a Dialpad issue. Please keep us updated about when we can expect it to be fixed. It makes call classification and job booking a pain. Thanks!!

Khiana Klatt