Reclassifying Calls

Karen_Wil
New Contributor II

When reclassifying calls, we have noticed that some of our classified calls are listed in the Review tab on our dashboard scorecards.  Has anybody else noticed this?  What is causing this to happen?  If we have already classified the call, why does ST deem it necessary to review it again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mariav
New Contributor II

The reason a call lands in the Abandoned section is because at that time no agent claimed the green box so we have to put it where it goes. The Review tab on the agent scorecards is simply another category that tells you what jobs we added notes to, manually fixed and anything that was not a lead. If you noticed the number in the Excused section is always different from the Review section. Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jacobbrooks
New Contributor

When I try to reclassify a call by adding the job it wont do anything, how can I get I get the call to assign/ correct to the job and save?

baraica
Former Titan

Hi Karen, Maria is right, and I would recommend to ensure that your CSR team is accurately categorizing calls, and not marking things as 'not a lead' to avoid inflating any CSR metrics. 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

mariav
New Contributor II

The reason a call lands in the Abandoned section is because at that time no agent claimed the green box so we have to put it where it goes. The Review tab on the agent scorecards is simply another category that tells you what jobs we added notes to, manually fixed and anything that was not a lead. If you noticed the number in the Excused section is always different from the Review section. Hope this helps!