Snow Managment

AG
New Contributor II

Good Morning!

Any of you use service titan for snow management?  We currently are using memberships for our monthly snow contracts, but we do have customers that will pay per the storm.  Looking to see how everyone uses ST to help track time etc

Thank you in advance,

Andrea

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

leticia_
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hello,

We are an hvac company, but I thought I could help. 

For those customers that pay per storm, you can create a specific task that you can use for those customers when you schedule jobs. 

You can also set sold hours on the task to set the amount of time that it should take to get it done. 

The best way that we track time is by monitoring timesheets. When techs dispatch, arrive and complete jobs we are able to see how long they took at the job and we can also monitor their activity for the day. The sold hours on the task helps to see if they are meeting the timeframes that you have set.

Hope this helps in some way!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AG
New Contributor II

Thank You!

leticia_

Hello,

We are an hvac company, but I thought I could help. 

For those customers that pay per storm, you can create a specific task that you can use for those customers when you schedule jobs. 

You can also set sold hours on the task to set the amount of time that it should take to get it done. 

The best way that we track time is by monitoring timesheets. When techs dispatch, arrive and complete jobs we are able to see how long they took at the job and we can also monitor their activity for the day. The sold hours on the task helps to see if they are meeting the timeframes that you have set.

Hope this helps in some way!