Dispatch Calendar Bug?

LaurenAE
New Contributor

Hi all,

We have a few (but not all) of our dispatchers running into an issue when using the dispatch board. When clicking the calendar and choosing another date within the same month, all is well—but when they attempt to choose a date a few months away (Dec 2024 for example), it pulls up the selected day but in the current month. Is anyone else having this issue? We've been able to work with it, but are worried someone may schedule something incorrectly thinking the calendar was behaving as normal.

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Priscilla
New Contributor

I did notice this as well! I assumed maybe I was doing something wrong! 😅

LaurenAE
New Contributor

Thank you both! I saw the bulletin this morning regarding the issue!

gotobrandi
Contributor II

Yes we immediately after update had the issue, but only with 2 in our office. Until we received the bulletin yesterday, the only thing I found to work was using the arrow. 

It was a very bazaar glitch, and really hard to explain to support and IT. It was one of those issues that you have to see to understand.

Hopefully ST will get this fixed quickly

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have this bulletin in my ST today 

Calendar Issues

Many customers have reported issues with calendar date pickers on the dispatch board, as well as other areas of the product, when their internet browser's zoom is set to less than 100%.

A temporary fix is to use your browser's zoom functionality and set the view to 100%. In Google Chrome, this can be done by navigating to View > Zoom, or by clicking the 'Ctrl' and '+' keys on a PC or 'Cmd' and '+' keys on a Mac.

We are working diligently to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. For further assistance, please contact Support.

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating