Dispatching

sb082319
New Contributor

Our dispatchers close out every job for the techs, is there a way that they can mark they review it before it s completed out

4 REPLIES 4

barbara_6
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I wouldn't recommend moving tags off the jobs unless you don't want to pull reports or metrics from the jobs, but for us a form and a tag seems like the simplest way to go! 

mauristi
New Contributor II

We are working on this as well.  I did a tour earlier this year of a few select companies.  In one company I saw they used a tag "Completed" and removed any of the other tags off the call once it was done so their completed board looked less colorful and more uniform when everything was wrapped up.  Jobs that were not completed still had other tag identifiers on them which was a visual cue for the dispatchers there was still work to be done on that job. 

They also had a debrief form they had to fill out.  Anything that required attention or actions was dealt with right then.  Sometimes if there was a quality or a training issue, the debrief form got sent to the technicians manager.  This helped the field managers know how their techs were doing without having to do all the watching themselves. I am looking for a good debrief form or two to build my own. I really liked that system.  I am so visual. 

barbara_6

You can utilize forms as well, and have a debrief form and trigger a tag to be added when that form is completed!

serickso

A great way to do this would be to add a "reviewed" tag to the job.  You can set up customer tags in your settings