Does Mass Reschedule just see the original booked date on a record. When I go to a date Mass Reschedule only "sees" records with that date while missing all the other unassigned records that were booked on different dates but haven't been assigned yet.

scottt_a
New Contributor

If you cant use Mass Reschedule to reschedule all the unassigned calls left on a particular day despite when they were originally booked what good is it? What am I doing wrong.

3 REPLIES 3

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

That I have no idea - we drag and drop the unassigned calls. Maybe not the most efficient way, but we're small enough that it doesn't really make a difference.

scottt_a
New Contributor

Thanks for the response. What I am trying to understand is how the "Mass Reschedule" feature works. If two unassigned calls are booked Monday, two unassigned calls are booked on Tuesday and two unassigned calls are booked on Wednesday on Thursday all the calls are in the list of unassigned calls as expected. If I want to use the "Mass Reschedule" feature to move and assign those calls on Thursday's dispatch board the feature does not "see" them. If I go to the dispatch board on Monday and use the "Mass Reschedule" feature it only "sees" the unassigned calls that were booked on that Monday. Is there a work around for this so I can go to any day and select any or all calls on that day and reassign them with the "Mass Reschedule" feature.

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

The unassigned calls will stay at the bottom of the dispatch board until they are assigned to someone, cancelled, or completed. You can even put them on hold and they'll stay there until ready.