Does it make sense to anyone that when you rescheduled an appointment you have to manually remove the hold? Wouldn't it make more sense if the hold was removed automatically when you reschedule the job?

chrisgal
New Contributor

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

I'm glad it doesn't in case someone accidentally puts the job on the wrong tech so you don't lose the hold and any information on the hold. Since there's no log of when holds are added, modified, or removed I'd rather delete the holds that were booked than lose info when it was accidentally booked over.

View solution in original post

laurahes
New Contributor

Yes! Please make it automatically remove the hold when you reschedule the job! It's so dumb that you have to manually remove the hold when you've obviously just rescheduled the job!🙄

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

kmart333
New Contributor

Very good suggestion. At the very least there should be a warning that you are rescheduling an appointment for a job that is on hold. 

laurahes
New Contributor

Yes! Please make it automatically remove the hold when you reschedule the job! It's so dumb that you have to manually remove the hold when you've obviously just rescheduled the job!🙄

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

I'm glad it doesn't in case someone accidentally puts the job on the wrong tech so you don't lose the hold and any information on the hold. Since there's no log of when holds are added, modified, or removed I'd rather delete the holds that were booked than lose info when it was accidentally booked over.