I would really like to see ST classify the call when rescheduling the appointment time.

spontius
New Contributor II

I would really like to see ST classify the call when rescheduling the appointment time. 

Currently, unless you add a note on the account somewhere, the bubble will not close when rescheduling an appointment. This can be a bit tedious when fielding hundreds of calls a day. I review dashboard calls and there a a lot of calls that default to an unbooked lead because the bubble isn't getting closed out by the CSR. While it seems simple enough to add a note, this is just an extra step that we have to take, when a lot of times, the CSR has another call coming in as soon as they hang up. 

Is it possible that ST can classify that automatically as an excused call once an appointment has been rescheduled. It makes sense to me to be classified this way, because the CSR is taking an action on the account, just the same as leaving a note.

3 REPLIES 3

TFreeman
New Contributor III

Here are some details about what does and does not link a call to a record in ServiceTitan. I see "Reschedule" on the list here so I'm wondering if the action of rescheduling the appointment either 1) happened outside of clicking the call bubble, or 2) on a separate screen/tab that was already open when the call was answered, or 3) if rescheduling appointments without leaving a note is actually omitted from this criteria.

• If you take any of the following actions on a job while on a call, that links the call to the job. Those actions include:
    • Dispatch
    • Cancel
    • Arrive
    • Complete
    • Reschedule
    • Hold
    • Recall
    • Warranty
    • Lead
    • Updating invoice details
    • Adding a note
    • Saving edits you have made to the job
  • If you take any of the following actions on a job while on a call, the call is not linked. Those actions include:
    • Adding an attachment to the job, location, or customer
    • Emailing from the job or invoice
    • Adding a task to an invoice
  • If you click on the Call Bubble and book a job, the call attaches to the booked job. Any other action you take after that does not affect linking
  • If you click on the Call Bubble, leave a note for a different customer, and then book a job for the actual customer or location, the call attaches to that job. However, if you click on a Call Bubble, leave a note on a location, and then try to book a job for a different location, the system notifies you that the call has already been attached to another location
  • If you click on a Call Bubble, leave a note on a job, and then try to book a new job for a different location, the system notifies you that the call has already been attached to another location

spontius
New Contributor II

While it does link the call to the job when rescheduling, it does not classify the call as not being a lead. The CSR needs to add a note in order for the call bubble to not ask "what happened" when closing. 

brandy_a
New Contributor III

When the CSR clicks on the incoming call, as long as that phone number is attached to the customer's account, the CSR can then click on the location. In the list of jobs that shows, the CSR would click on the job/appointment that is being rescheduled and make the necessary changes. Then they just have to add a quick note (ie the reason for the reschedule) so the call attaches to the job.

Hope this helps!