Hi, after speaking with support I've realized that there isn't a way to customize a message for each tech that goes out prior to the scheduled job. I have a video for each tech and was hoping to be able to add a unique URL to each tech's message.

dan_mulh
New Contributor II

5 REPLIES 5

ilenab
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I see how that would be really cool for most. We have a lot of older customers who can't figure out texting, so this feature would not be good for them, but I can definitely see the appeal of having a feature like this.

dan_mulh
New Contributor II

Thanks this does help for some other future items but I'm looking to customize the message that goes to the customer before the tech's arrival. Looking to have that message auto-populate the tech's unique introduction video. Similar to how currently the tech's photo is displayed in that message to the customer, it would also have a link to a video of the tech introducing themselves.

ilenab

Of course. Go to the gear>in the search bar type "content portal">click on content portal>Create post (at the top of the page on the left)

You can attach videos, attachments, YouTube videos, or copy and paste in the "Body". You can add tags and schedule how long they can view it and who it all goes to.

We use it for training and with any updates with ST we want our techs to see.

I hope this helps.

dan_mulh
New Contributor II

Thanks Llena, do you mind providing a little more info on how to get there? I'm not seeing the content portal anywhere.

ilenab

You can create that in the content portal. We do that for our techs.